Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Honest Rating Of Yeastrol



It has been dubbed the number one Candida yeast infection cure and now you are about to see why. First of all let me just mention that is effective, easy to use and has no side effects. 

Here is how I rate his product out of 5, based on my results:

Effectiveness ****1/2

Within days of using it, I already felt better and I could not feel the symptoms of the yeast infection anymore. What I love the best is that it not only get rid of the symptoms, it gets rid of the infection altogether.

Safety ****1/2

This is one of the safest remedies that there are, even a 12 year old child can take this medicine. It is very safe and I never experienced any side effects from taking it.

How Easy It Is to use ****

It is very easy to use Yeastrol, you just need to use it as stipulated. All you need to do is to spray the remedy under your tongue twice, 3 tomes in a day. You do not have to eat special food or cut down on certain foods or do anything else. Your life will carry on as normal.

Value for money ****1/2

Yeastrol gives you great value for money. A bottle only costs $29.99, and there are packages that will score you free bottles. When you buy 3 bottles, you can get one free, when you buy four you can get 2 free. These are good packages because to get rid of the Yeastrol completely will take more than a bottle. 

Risk and guarantee ****

It comes with a 90 money back guarantee that is hassle free. The only thing is just you will have to ship the product back to them to get your money. I never had to go through that because the relief it gave me was worth more money than I spent.

Ordering Process ****

Ordering Yeastrol is easy and straight forward. I liked that it was discreet.

Customer care ****

You can have support any time of the day, 7 days a week. You simply fill in a support form and they will get back to you in a timely manner. 

These ratings are based on my experience, so you can see how impressed I am. If these ratings are impressive to you or seem convincing,then you should get Yeastrol and cure your yeast infection for good. There is no Yeastrol Scam

No comments:

Post a Comment